Maintaining your Shed
Posted on Monday, 05 November 2012 by admin in Information
Practical tips to keep your sheds in good conditions and have them for more years to go.
- Keep your shed clear of sand and mud close to garden beds.
- When your shed is first erected ensure all metal filings and swaff are cleaned off the roof and wall sheets.
- If left on your cladding this can cause rust VERY quickly.
- If you have a scratch on your wall or roof sheeting use a touch up paint immediately to avoid rust.
- If you are close to the ocean wash your shed regularly to avoid salt build up.
(0) comments | Post a comment